STIR-FRIED SQUID WITH SALTED EGG YOLK
* 350 gram squid, cleaned and cut into well pieces
* 3 egg yolks of salted egg, coarsely chopped and mix with 1/4 cup of water, stir until mixed well [egg yolk sauce]
* 1 spring onion, cut into 1" length
* 1 red chili, cut diagnally
* 5 garlic cloves, minced
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon roasted chili paste
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
* cooking oil
1. Heat water in a pot unitl boiling, then add squid and wait until nearly cooked. Remove and drain.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir fry until golden. Then add spring onions and squid.
3. Stir fry for 30 seconds and add oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar, roasted chill paste, pepper powder and egg yolk sauce.
4. Stir fry until all ingredients mixed well, then add half of sliced red chili and stir for another 10 seconds.
5. Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with sliced red chili and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)