* 400 grams of Cleaned Prawns
* 1 tablespoon minced coriander root
* 3 cloves garlic, crushed
* 2 1/2 teaspoons fish sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
* 2 teaspoons brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons oil for frying
1. Mix together, garlic, fish sauce, sugar, pepper, coriander root and cleaned prawn, then leave to marinate for 15-25 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add prawns and their marinade, then stir-fry for 2-4 minutes or until the color turns to white. (Tip : to get the best taste of prawns, it must not be over cooked.)
3. Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with sliced tomatoes and cucumber, then serve immediately.
(For 2 Serving)